Stop the Voices Stop the Voices

Yup, I use Maximus for all my mastering too. It's not perfect for everything, but it gets the job done :V

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

dayum

that's some fantastic voice acting ya got there.

DJ Comet-Cybernetic DJ Comet-Cybernetic

this is quite good

it mixes a lot of your old work with something new, i just wish i could hear a higher quality version. 160 kbps is depressing. stupid 8 mb limit.

overall, really good job though.

TheComet responds:

hey 8 megs is pretty big for me, when I started on NG the limit was a pathetic 4 megs XD

Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader

i feel that i must second Gubbin

it makes me very sad that you could get so much attention for so little work.

i did listen to your trance song, however, and i must say, it was pretty good.

b0b3rt responds:

pabouchard responds:

Thanks buddy!

Metroid Prime 2: Deep Torvus Metroid Prime 2: Deep Torvus

You've inspired me.

I think im going to do a Metroid Prime remix too. im not sure which song, or from which game yet, but...

also, i agree. this is definetly your best work yet.

Wolfen150 responds:

I actually didn't like MP2 that much... But I love this song. Anyway, can't wait for the MP trilogy to be released! Thanks for your comment.

Terran Remix Terran Remix

hey,

not bad. not bad at all. better than my first song, thats for sure.

Wolfen150 responds:

Thanks. ^^ I'm sure I could have made it better if I was able to spend more time on it. I'm definately going to buy FL at my next paycheck.

Ghost Map (Take 2) Ghost Map (Take 2)

Awesome.

Fantastic as always.

Lapse responds:

"Green Grass Gradation" O-Mix "Green Grass Gradation" O-Mix

Well.

I very much enjoyed this song. I actually like this more than the "official" version myself. I think I'm going to look into FamiTracker. How well does it work?

OmegaManZX responds:

Thank you!

FamiTracker works REALLY well. There is only one major downside. There are hardly any tutorials out there, and most that exist aren't that good. A lot of people even have problems figuring out how to make a sound. You can PM me any questions that you have if you decide to try it out, and I'll try my best to answer and explain.

Hi There, Bye Then Hi There, Bye Then

I really liked this song.

I wasn't sure if I would for the first minute, but yeah. the vocals blended in pretty well, too.

Also, how well does Music Shake work?

DiFrand responds:

Thanks for the compliment! And Music Shake is so easy to use, it's just understanding how to blend each instrument and the note charts together to make it sound good.